- Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.iomttraces.com. This is the easiest and fastest way to make a booking
- On event, tickets can be purchased from the TT Box Office located at the TT Grandstand.
- For all other enquiries, including any large bookings, please email email@example.com
WHERE IS THE TT BOX OFFICE?
- The Official Box Office can be found at the TT Grandstand on Glencrutchery Road, Douglas, IM2 6DA
WHEN IS THE TT BOX OFFICE OPEN?
- The TT Box Office will be open for the duration of the event. Time and dates will be confirmed nearer to the event
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY?
- You can purchase tickets right up until the start of an event, subject to availability, by visiting www.iomttraces.com. Alternatively you can visit the Official Box Office at the TT Grandstand on Glencrutchery Road.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TICKET?
- Online purchases can be paid for via credit or debit card. Tickets purchased at the Official Box Office can be paid for by debit and credit cards, or cash.
CAN I PURCHASE A TICKET AS A GIFT?
- Yes. The ticket show the name on the account, rather than the name of the person who will actually use the ticket, but this isn’t an issue. The important part of the ticket is the unique QR code.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF TICKETS I CAN PURCHASE?
- There is no limit on ticket purchases, however if you are looking to make a large purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DO CHILDREN NEED A TICKET?
- Yes, children who need their own seat will need a ticket for access to an Official Grandstand
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE FOR A TT GRANDSTAND TICKET?
- There is no minimum age, however, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE FOR TT MERCURY CLUB EVENTS?
- Guests attending a Race Day daytime VIP Hospitality event must be aged 16 or over. Guests aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. For all other events please see the individual ticket description for any age restrictions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKET?
- If you have purchased a Grandstand ticket you will receive an e-ticket to your email address immediately after purchase.
- If you have purchased a Hospitality ticket, you will receive a confirmation email immediately after purchase, with the physical ticket being sent during Spring 2023.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY HOSPITALITY TICKETS DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE I TRAVEL TO THE ISLE OF MAN?
- You will need to contact us at email@example.com. We will be able to make tickets available for collection.
ARE THE GRANDSTANDS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- There is a lift, which services the seats of the Main TT Grandstand. Wheelchair accessible seating is only available on the Main TT Grandstand, subject to availability. Please book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THE TT MERCURY CLUB WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- Yes, the main club area is accessible. Unfortunately, the Grandstand in the grounds of the hospitality suite is not wheelchair accessible. However, a wheelchair seat in the Main Grandstand can be reserved for you if you wish – please email email@example.com to arrange
I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND. CAN TICKETS BE RETURNED?
- We’re sorry, but we’re unable to offer refunds or exchanges for tickets unless the event is cancelled.
WHERE DO I FIND CONFIRMATION OF MY BOOKING?
- You should have received a confirmation email at the time of booking (please check your junk mail if it’s not in your main inbox). Alternatively, you can see a breakdown of your purchases in your ticket account by signing in here and under ‘My Account’ choose ‘Account History’
ARE THERE CASH POINTS ON SITE?
- No, there are currently no cash points at any of the Official Grandstands locations, the nearest cashpoint is approximately 1km away at Shoprite, Victoria Road. Using What3Words, the location is ///bookshelf.cramping.email. Postcode is IM2 4RE.
- Alternatively, there is a petrol station at the top of Bray Hill, approximately 700m south of the TT Grandstand. What3Words location is ///belts.pools.pure
WHAT FACILITIES ARE ON SITE?
- Official Grandstands offer WiFi, food and drink, toilets, parking and live race commentary. The Main Grandstand is serviced by 2 large TV screens showing live coverage.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Parking is available in the grounds of the Main Grandstand. Please follow the signage provided and follow instructions of the car park stewards.
- VIP Hospitality Experience ticket holders will receive a parking pass allowing access to the dedicated VIP Car Park as part of their VIP Hospitality Experience Pack
WHERE ARE THE DISABLED PARKING SPACES?
- A limited number of disabled car parking spaces are available. Please see a steward upon your arrival and you will be advised accordingly. Only Blue Badge holders will be able to use these spaces.
HOW TO GET TO THE TT GRANDSTAND
- The VIP Hospitality Suite and Official Grandstands can all be accessed by bus service number 3 - please see Bus Vannin website for more info and access to their Journey Planner - https://www.iombusandrail.im/. There are various other bus routes which have stops within a 10minute walk of the Grandstand
- There are also a number of taxi companies on the Isle of Man which can provide travel to all Official Grandstand locations
CAN I PARK OVERNIGHT?
- Overnight parking is not permitted at any of the Official Grandstand locations or at the VIP Suite
WHAT TIME DO THE GRANDSTANDS OPEN?
- Grandstands will open 1 hour before the scheduled race times for that day and they will close shortly after the end of the race or qualifying session. However, please check the details on your ticket.
WHAT TIME DOES THE TT MERCURY AND LEGENDS CLUB OPEN?
- For Race Day Hospitality events, the Hospitality Suite will open at 09:00 and will close at 17:00. For other events, please see the details specified on the ticket.
ARE THE GRANDSTANDS COVERED?
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN GRANDSTANDS
- The following items are not permitted in any of the Official Grandstands or VIP Hospitality Suite:
- Animals or pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Bags over 20 litre capacity
- Glass bottles and glass containers
- Restricted and illegal substances
- Offensive weapons
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable
- Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
- Step ladders or any similar item which may obstruct another attendees’ view
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Any items which might be subject to ambush marketing
- Smoke canisters
- Powered scooters (excluding disability scooters) / hover boards
- Electric cycles
- Sun parasols (excluding umbrellas)
- Food and drink purchased outside the venue (VIP Hospitality Suite only)
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS AND FILM FROM THE GRANDSTANDS OR TT MERCURY CLUB?
- Yes, provided it is for personal use only and not for commercial purposes